Welcome to Room 16!
Kia Ora, Welcome to Room 16's WebPage. This is where you can see what we have been doing in class and what we have been learning about this term.
About our class
Kaiako: Emily Garrett-Mclean
Tauira: 26 students (Year 3/4/5)
Our Hero Focus
This term we are focusing on 'H' for Honest. We have been discussing what being honest means.
What we are learning about this term
This term is so full on we have been very lucky to be given so many amazing learning opportunities
* Footsteps - Dance tutoring on a Monday Morning
* House of Science- Dem Bones, learning about skeletons
* Keeping Ourselves safe - A programme with the police on how to keep safe
* Project Energize- Making healthy lunches, making smoothies
* First Aid- St John's first aid for children
*Hau Ora- Personal wellbeing. Trying new things that help look after our wellbeing
*Maths- Strand is weight and mass
*Sounds of spelling
*Book Week- EVERYTHING LITERACY!
Trying cucumber on our eyes, as part of Hau Ora
Learning about bones!